Wednesday, September 17, 2008

- Mooncake festival -


- G the moon - haihz.. I don't want to keep repeat this.. but.. .[ Geng g ]. .. LOL!

OHM ~~~ OHM ~~~

Stayed overnight at Joanne's house for shooting [ Hibiscus Scene ] I tell you.. ... . .The result.. . DAMN NICE LO!! ahahah!! who edited the video? he hem... G Who's idea? he hem. .. G Who's the director? he hem. .. . G


Thanks Joanne, uncle and aunty and junior.. .I HATE JINGGA.. . LOL!

ok, so since I stay overnight @ her house, and it's mooncake festival.. . We've decided to play fire. .. .LOL!


Lanterns, Candles, Matches <>

Geng G in process

I put wan ok. .. LOL

After that, we went out.. .just two of us macam soham.. holding bamboo stick with lantern walking on the street, with security guards watching us, and another guy sitting at the children's playground, which we thought might not be human.. LOL! and her neighbourhood quite scary also lo.. .the colour of their houselight keep changing geh.. LOL!

So I think we walked for 45 minutes? I also don't know how.. .haha

- End -

-G-

No comments: