Friday, September 19, 2008

29/8/08 - 3/9/08 - Sabah Trip -

So, we had a roughly 5 hours of sleep at Laban Rata, what a night ~~ without heater.. I'm wearing my winter clothing and sleep.. lol! PHERRY COLD!

then around 7.30am, we need to get ready to climb all the way down to Timpohon Gate [ 6km ] and to Kinabalu Park for dinner and stay there for one night. CAUSE ~ the next day we're going to somewhere super syok ! tssk tssk tssk ^^

The worst thing was.. . the peak was like right infront of me. .T.T so near yet so far.. .now I understand the feeling.. .凄惨 .. .


SAW SAW ?! omg !!







no? see this..



$^YP(#$&(!P#$ !


We missed this scenery while climbing up cause it was 2.30am. .you see nothing ? LOL!

Put your finger in it and see.. . come out you have black coloured nail polish.. .O.P.I punya.. LOL with natural essence in it..
And that green house.. . thats your toilet.. LOL!
I spent 16 hours.. by the time i reached there, they already went up and down 6 times.. .or maybe another 2 hours of sleep.. .pif~

Mr. Kilian.. .you wait me.. I come challenge you sometimes.. LOL!
G and fellow tour guides.. faster bow to the queen.. lol.. .I went up there by walking !!!


So, we stayed at this place called Hill Lodges @ Kinabalu Park

Our room key...


The view outside our lodge, with orchids surrounding us.. LOL. me smell nothing?


AND AND !! that night.. .I saw snow flakes!


The interior.. actually not bad la.. .but why la.. .why my bed so low? zzz


The ceiling.. .


And of course ... .I'm G hello. .. Hot SS time ok.. .


And~


G's storyboard.. .Won the best creative short film.



OH! and this.. . I must tell the story of this.. .I was going to bed, then still SS-ing, so I decided to charge my phone, * I didn't feel anything @ 1st *

Then, when i stood up, I saw this "something" lying down on the bed.. . .dramatically.. .leg widely open, face facing down, hands 1 facing right and another 1 facing down and bent to the left. While the body is facing up and one eye half opened and one eye closed.

I must say.. . this "Kung fu" of him.. . reached the level of Geng-ness.. . 它走火如魔已经到了最高境界。。 它能屈能伸,轻功水上漂,仙女扇华,软骨功,醉拳。。 结合了武林著名的宝册以及少林峨眉武当百夺山乞帮的武功。。 。叫作 - 我散我弯我顶我骂你和你阿妈 !


















fui.. . .小弟甘拜下风。。
“moth / something”:不敢当~ 不敢当~


But.. he still lost to the super pro high level geng G.. why? I didn't even need to fight with him.. .Serious.. . .all I did was.. . .sat on it.. . eh? chew~ 不堪一击. ..

So, finally, after I went to charge my phone. ..I saw this soham thing that scared the hell out of me.. .this one. . I nearly step on it.. .

* this must be the ancestor of the previous victim.. .but this with another kung fu.. .五毒魁8手 *




















Me damn scared? cause I'm sleeping on the floor? and it's walking on the floor? LOL! So, I waited for it to walk out of the door.. ..[ at least he did walked out .. and come in again.. and out again ]

So, finally I am safe.


- Socks of the day -


-G- 师父 ✖ G 父
[ That's not snow flakes... that just raindrops.. . AHAH ]

No comments: