Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bad Day.. . BUT~

Went Bangsar today.. .PUH~ I think few days already, I didn't pay much attention to ANYTHING infront of me? So, there was this step infront of me.. .then, I just "TTIONG~~~" LOL!.. . almost fall like no other business.. . so the result was.. .



Kasut I dah putus dah. . .niame lo.. I like this shoe geh.. zz


So, I was bare footed walking around Bangsar.. .looking for shoe.. . haihz.. .

tssk tssk.. still. . whos walking? G ok. .. so yeng also.. nevermind~ LOL @@

So bought this flipflop instead.. .what to do.. lol


So, back to the original plan. .. we went to Sliverfish bookstore to search for books while listening to classic songs.. . we need to find some local short stories for our next film production.. .

G :" ou. . .ic ic.. . OU~~ ic ic " @@
G :" ok!~ change book shall we? "


No. .. We couldn't find anything we want, so stick to the original plan.. [ we will use back the ones we have ] ^^

Went to watch movie with Joanne.. .Me so in love with Takeshi Kaneshiro.. . niame pot ~~ YENG DOU A~~ I don't know how to describe a.. .


Yea. .. we watched [Shinigaminoseido] aka sweet rain aka accuracy of death... .


omg la~



♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




Saw~ happy dou.. . lol


G is ♡-ing him ~

No comments: