Saturday, September 13, 2008

G noob queen the pro. ..

I reached home @ 1.30pm.. .
Took out my keys, unlocked the gate. ..walked in.. .

and.. .. .and... . Fark that wooden door.. . .LOL! I counldn't unlock it ?!

You tell me.. . . I think I stood outside the door for like 15 minutes trying to figure out what's wrong with my keys / my door. ..

So, I gave up, [ I was planning to use wiyer and spanner to unlock the door.. .] I walked to my club, and had my lunch there.. .


Dory Delight - Taste like.. . Fish

I found out that, my club actually has a nice toilet ! me like ~

Cause I have to wait for someone to open the bloody door for me.. .guess what? I've waited until 5pm. . .yea.. .at the same restaurant.. .

I've been flipping through the same magazine like few times already. . ..

Then.. .I walked back home.. My grandma said :" Give me your key ! "

CHIk CHIk!

OMFG! IT WORKED! She unlocked the door.. . and.. using my keys?!

^$(%&({#*${!#&%(!{*$#{*${#%# .... niame.. . .

-g-

No comments: