Sunday, September 7, 2008

29/8/08 ~ 3/9/08 - Sabah Trip -

Saturday.. mission = climb mountain. . WOOT? yea.. Mount Kinabalu.. .

People: G why you so semangat? why climb mountain?

I also don't know.. LOL

Breakfast @ Renanthera Restaurant [ Mesilau Nature Resort ]

G's breakfast.. .

一柱擎天.. .. 死未!

Briefing time, That's Nizam [My guide aka 救脚恩人]

Ok.. .Story telling time.. .Make sure you spend 16 hours reading this post ok ? LOL! feel me baby~ hahaha!

There are two ways to go Mount Kinabalu..
1) From Timpohon Gate [ 6km ]
2) From Mesilau Nature Resort [ 8km ]

p.s actually I follow them je, I have no idea what's going on.. .跟大队 is the word in my head.. LOL!

So, the plan was from Mesilau to Laban Rata [ Resthouse] about 8km -.- then overnight @ Laban Rata and the next morning 2.30am to the peak.. .

Our porters.. .their job is to carry our bags and winter clothings up to Laban Rata. ..about 20 - 25kg. ...

- 仙女下凡 -


9.30am - Depart from Mesilau
10.45am - 1km
12.00pm - 2km
3km [ rain + wind + no lunch box + no rain coat + no winter clothing + COLD + tired + seperated from family + ALONE ] - 4km

In between 3 - 4km.. .I was all alone by myself.. .lonely + emo sial.. .XD
then I met Nizam, my tour guide.. .he helped me alot ! he borrowed me his rain coat >_< he's using his o l d umbrella.. .why lah.. .me so touched.. XD - Drama Time - Need to wait for my mom all, cause they're havin my stuff, and their stuff is with me.. my lunch box!! @@ Saw my sis around 30 minutes later.. .she was shoaked, and you know how cold the weather was? + raining + wind.. .fui~ She saw me, straight cry like a pig.. .hugging me stuff like that.. lol.. .macam 10 years didn't see me like that.. .-.- - continue walking - It's getting darker and darker.. .luckily the porters are with us, if not i would have died in KK.. .imagine.. no light, not enough water, tired, farking cold weather. lol

So, with all those [ didilaladadabobobambam ] stuff happening on the way to Laban Rata. . ..

WE. .. . SAW.. . .
LIGHTS!

Suddenly all walk damn fast.. . .reached the place, saw people standing outside preparing for the next walk, damn happy sial.. . .then!! stupid porter.. .. he told me that havent geh.. .still got around 10 more minutes walk only we reach the restaurant - . -

Then my sis was having difficulties in breathing, and everyone was so tired. .. .and guess how long we've walked to FINALLY reached Laban Rata? where theres no hot water for bathing or anything, and the room is like when you are sitting opposite one person, you can see the split ends of their nose hair.












WE'VE WALKED FOR FARKING 16 HOURS !

Geng leh? bow to the Queen ~ bwahahah

-G the queen-

No comments: